Now serving Twin Falls, Idaho, and all the Magic Valley!

Friday, May 4, 2012

It's A Girl! Hee hee hee :)

Two days ago my little sister called me from AZ with some nonsense about cows and sunset lighting. She was out with her friend taking pictures and asked me to edit them for her. Okay. No problem. I'll get to them sometime.
Last night I called my mom, who informed me these were her second round of senior portraits and she needed an announcement ASAP! Um . . . sure! So I just spent the last hour on the phone giggling with my sister while we designed her graduation announcement long-distance. It is late and I'm pretty loopy. Also, I think my ear is going to need some physical therapy! (How might that work?)
Anyway, I think it looks pretty good. I'm not going to post it just yet so she can keep her announcement top secret (because we share lots of Facebook friends) until the envelope unveiling. So . . . sneak peek? 

No comments:

Post a Comment