Now serving Twin Falls, Idaho, and all the Magic Valley!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Site Searching

I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm lost!
So I am driving around aimlessly looking for a good place to take pictures here in New Braunfels, Texas. I've found a few, but feel like I must be missing something important. So, I keep driving. Don't worry, I'll find it!
Today's shoot at the Alamo was good for me. Not just to get out and get working again, but to put things into perspective. I've been complaining about having to start over every 18 months or so. Loosing all my clients and landing in a place I know nothing about is tough, but I want to use this time to see and do a few things I might never get a chance to do again.
And so I present what I have so far. New Braunfels:

Hinman Island Park

Landa Park



Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Martins


No comments:

Post a Comment