Now serving Twin Falls, Idaho, and all the Magic Valley!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Camiao & Corey

When we were scheduling their engagement shoot, I was told me we couldn't take the portraits on a weekend because Camiao and Corey were busy every Saturday building a house.  At first I was a bit confused, until I realized they were actually outside, swinging hammers, working side-by-side to build their future together.  There is just something about it that shouts FOREVER.

Camiao and Corey's engagement session was so amazing.  You can tell how in love they are simply by the smile on Camiao's face and the way Corey holds her hand and checks for creepy crawly things before she has to.  I am so honored and excited to get to know these amazing people and I can't wait for their wedding in September!





No comments:

Post a Comment