Now serving Twin Falls, Idaho, and all the Magic Valley!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Arizona

I played with the title of this post a bit but have settled simply on "Arizona". Isn't that word just beautiful? And not just because they are currently enjoying 70 degree weather while I shiver in Idaho (I love it here, I swear!! :)
This shoot has taken me a while. 6 months ago I caught up with my friend in AZ for a photo shoot. It was so good to see her! I have missed her contagious smile!! But, not only does she happen to be a wonderful woman and amazing friend, she is also Apache -- one of many I have been so blessed to know.
My friend so graciously volunteered to dress her family in traditional Apache camp dresses. I was excited for the shoot for a number of reasons, and am delighted to have captured a small bit of the magic and awe I feel for this people.
Thank you, Gracie!














No comments:

Post a Comment