Now serving Twin Falls, Idaho, and all the Magic Valley!

Monday, January 21, 2013

How long should unpacking take!

Well, we did it! My sweet, wonderful husband graduated. I am now married to . . . A DOCTOR! Woo Hoo! Sadly, that also meant I had to leave Texas, a place I did not expect to fall in love with. But, on the up side, (definitely the up side!) my honey got a real life job and we have returned to gorgeous Idaho! Also a place I did not expect to love when I was first transplanted in Rexburg 5 years ago from sunny AZ.

So, I'm STILL unpacking. The cameras made it out first, but have seen little action and I'm dying to get reacquainted with shooting in the snow. Quick! First senior shoot $50 off! (did you see how I buried that little coupon in the middle of the paragraph? Sneaky, huh :)

I did get a chance to play a bit over the holidays. I am working on developing a line of fine art for sale on canvas. Currently I'm editing my first -- a top secret shot my models haven't even seen yet -- but since I honestly don't have much to show off right now (with the packing and the unpacking and such) here is a sneak peek. It is still a work in progress, but should hopefully be available for sale in the next month or two. Can you guess what it is?



No comments:

Post a Comment