Now serving Twin Falls, Idaho, and all the Magic Valley!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

San Antonio LDS Temple Wedding

Last weekend I took pictures for a wedding at the San Antonio LDS temple grounds. What an amazingly beautiful place! I'm so glad I had the opportunity to work there and got some great shots.

My favorite thing about this wedding: hands down, the bride's beautiful smile! Coming in a close second were the color coordinating ties - who knew!? All the groom's family wore red. All the bride's family wore goldenrod. Talk about making things a little easier for the photographer! Very nice. And super cute too!












1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again here !.....

    ReplyDelete