Now serving Twin Falls, Idaho, and all the Magic Valley!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Love Weddings

I love, love, love, LOVE weddings! I am getting ready tonight to shoot a bridal session in the morning with my cousin - who runs her own business in San Antonio. http://ashleyzufeltphotography.blogspot.com/. I am so excited! We are shooting at the Alamo! I've only lived in Texas for 2 months. This is my first shoot since I've arrived and at a historical staple no less! Tomorrow should be a great day!

In perusing about the internet, gathering ideas and generally admiring the beautiful work of other photographers throughout the world, I began thinking how I just LOVE weddings! I love the fairy tale. I love the life each different wedding has - and how different the photos turn out because of that.

My last wedding was clear back in October - before I had a baby and moved to Texas via a month lay-over at Mom's house in Arizona.  It was a wonderful, crazy adventure and, while I did get to practice my newborn photography skills on the cutest baby girl I have EVER seen, I miss the wedding scene. So, here are a few of my favorites from my last wedding. Thanks go out to my good friend Frank and his amazing bride, Brittanie. Here's wishing you two love birds all the best!










No comments:

Post a Comment