Now serving Twin Falls, Idaho, and all the Magic Valley!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Free Family Photo Shoot - June

In honor of my dad, and the rest of my amazing family, I decided to begin offering one free family shoot each month.

The first free shoot went so well!

This wonderful, beautiful family is from Brazil. We had a pretty fun time trying to communicate! Good times! Thanks so much to the Cruz family for letting me spend a little time with you.

We ended up with some amazing shots. I didn't expect to spend so much time touching up for a free shoot, but the photos were so awesome I couldn't narrow it down. Enjoy!

































1 comment:

  1. i loved.. thank you for you time... the pictures are awesome!! you are a excellent person.. and made a beautiful work...

    congrats!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete